Our construction cleaning services include a rough clean as the first phase of cleaning for your project.
At CJ Cleaning Services, LLC, we offer a cleaning service that most home cleaning professionals in the Lake Norman, North Carolina area do not. We are a valuable resource for home builders who not only want the home they build to be clean and tidy when handed over to the homeowner, but they also want it kept clean throughout the project to provide a good impression and make each phase of the project go more smoothly. As part of our construction cleaning services, we offer rough clean services, which can be ideal whenever you want the home to be presentable.
We are happy to customize our rough clean services to meet your expectations and objectives. There are a wide variety of services you can choose from for every rough clean visit, or you can choose based on what is needed at any given time. Rough cleans include but are not limited to the following:
- Removal of trash, dirt, and small debris from the interior of the unit. You must have a construction dumpster on site, as we cannot remove construction debris from the job site.
- Clean all bathtubs, showers, toilets, bathroom sinks, kitchen sinks, and appliances in completed areas.
- Remove temporary protection materials and labels that you do not wish to remain, including window stickers, if desired.
- Clean kitchen cabinets and vanity cabinets on the inside and outside, as well as countertops.
- Clean windows, sliding glass doors, and other glass in the house.
- Clean window and sliding glass door frames, sills, and tracks of dirt and debris so they operate smoothly.
Feel free to let us know if you require additional items to be completed during your rough clean, and we will be happy to accommodate you. Call today for a quote for any of our construction cleaning services, including rough cleaning, final cleaning, and touch-up cleaning.